2005 Saturn VueCRM Mitchell1 2019-09-05T22:02:01+00:00
- 4 Tires
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – All – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Includes complete inspection of all front and rear suspension and steering components. Adjust caster, camber and toe in front and rear if able to factory specifications. Straighten steering wheel. Does not include replacement of any worn or damaged parts.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – One Side
- Tire Disposal
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – FWD Rear,One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
Ed J. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/4/2019