CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-15T22:00:44+00:002016 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-15T22:00:44+00:00
- Oil Service with 35 point digital inspection
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
Cindy C. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/14/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-14T21:59:03+00:002008 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-14T21:59:03+00:00
- Includes complete inspection of all front and rear suspension and steering components. Adjust caster, camber and toe in front and rear if able to factory specifications. Straighten steering wheel. Does not include replacement of any worn or damaged parts. Marlie's Garage is not responsible for worn tires due to lack of tire rotation or hitting curbs ect. that would cause vehicle to be out of alignment. Alignments hold a 6 month warranty.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – F250 Super Duty,F350 Super Duty Inner or Outer –
Mike B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/12/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-09T22:01:13+00:002006 Ford Explorer CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-09T22:01:13+00:00
- Replaced Radiator That Customer Brought in. Customers own part. No Warranty unless Parts are Purchased Through Marlies Garage
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- Tire dismount, mount and patch
Allan M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/7/2021