CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-11T21:59:03+00:002007 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-11T21:59:03+00:00
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – 1500,4WD Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber and toe in. Marlie's Garage is not responsible for worn tires due to lack of tire rotation or hitting curbs ect. that would cause vehicle to be out of alignment. Alignments hold a 6 month warranty.
- OIL PAN GASKET – Remove & Replace – 1500,V8,4WD w/Skid Plate – [Includes: R&I Front Differential.]
Charlene H. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/10/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-05T22:01:45+00:002015 Chevrolet Impala CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-05T22:01:45+00:00
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – Front,Hub & Bearing Assy,One Side – [Includes: Replace Seals and repack Bearings (where applicable).]
Rich W. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/4/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-03T21:59:38+00:002014 Chevrolet Equinox CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-03T21:59:38+00:00
- Includes complete inspection of all front and rear suspension and steering components. Adjust caster, camber and toe in front and rear if able to factory specifications. Straighten steering wheel. Does not include replacement of any worn or damaged parts. Marlie's Garage is not responsible for worn tires due to lack of tire rotation or hitting curbs ect. that would cause vehicle to be out of alignment. Alignments hold a 6 month warranty.
PAUL H. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/2/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-30T22:02:38+00:002010 Chevrolet Suburban CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-30T22:02:38+00:00
- ENGINE ASSEMBLY (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – 4WD – [Includes: Transfer all necessary parts to GM exchange Engine.] – [Includes: R&I Engine Assembly. Transfer Fuel and Electrical Assemblies and Engine Mounts. DOES NOT include transfer of Manifolds, Valv
Ashley D. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/29/2022